Abdominoplasty Surgery In Turkey
Abdominoplasty is also known as tummy tuck procedure which is not a weight-loss option. This is a cosmetic procedure. In this type of surgery extra fat is removed and also abdominal muscles are tightened. The best place to get the surgery done is turkey where the experts performed it giving the outcome successfully.
There are two types of Abdominoplasty, these are as follows:
- Complete Abdominoplasty: here the cut is done from one hipbone to another. The surgeon removed excess fat, tissues, and skin and also shape up the body part. After surgery drainage tubes attached to the skin for some time.
- Partial Abdominoplasty: in this type of surgery excess fat removed from the naval area. The surgery took a shorter time to complete the procedure say about some hours.
The procedure is not suitable for person if:
- You are pregnant or planning to have children
- You choose a weight loss option but it does not work like that
- The body mass index is more than 30
- You are suffering from severe chronic disease
- You are a smoker
Risks involved in Abdominoplasty surgery
- Poor wound healing
- Unexpected scarring
- Tissue damage
- Fluid accumulation beneath the skin
- Changes in skin sensation
Procedure of Abdominoplasty surgery in Turkey
On the first visit to the surgeon in turkey review your medical history where they evaluate your past and current medical history, also doctor asks questions related to weight loss.
Surgeon in turkey will take pictures of abdomen for examining it properly for evaluating whether you are eligible for the Abdominoplasty surgery.
Before the surgery you have to stop smoking, maintain a stable weight, arrange for help during recovery as you need someone who will take you back to home after surgery, avoid medications like herbal supplements and inflammatory drugs etc.
After getting the surgery done in turkey you have to wear abdominal garment for 6 weeks after surgery to heal your skin. For maintaining the stable weight the surgery is long lasting.