CAUSE OF HAIR LOSS AND HAIR CARE PROCESS IN MEN
Hair loss constitutes an important psychological problem and harms a sense of self-confidence. Although there are many ways to deal with this problem, it is to have hair mesotherapy and Hair treatment or hair transplantation to prevent hair loss. The most common factors in hair loss in men are genetic factors and familial predisposition. Also, sudden hair loss due to stress, environmental factors, side effects of drugs, and eating habits are effective in hair loss.
The male hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is responsible for hair loss. It is known that the hair in the nape and side of the head is not affected by the DHT hormone and is genetically coded so that the hair follicles used in hair transplantation procedures are taken from these regions.
There are types and classes of hair loss in men. These are;
In type-1 & type-2, there is slight hair loss, these losses start from the front hairline of the forehead. In type3 & type3 & type4, there is moderate hair loss, hair loss progresses from the top of the head to the top. In type6 & type7, there is severe hair loss, hair loss goes from the top of the head to the back.
In the Estexcellent hair transplantation center,
hair transplantation can be done in all types of hair loss. For mild and moderate hair loss, 1 session of hair transplantation provides sufficient density and coverage. In case of severe hair loss, 1 session of hair transplantation saves the person from a hairless appearance and provides a better appearance. If the person wants to cover all balding areas and increase the density, 2-3 sessions of hair transplantation can be performed. It may take 2.5 months to 4 months for your hair to begin to grow after hair transplantation.
Protecting the transplanted hair is as important as a successful hair transplant procedure.
Therefore, pay attention to what needs to be done after the following hair transplant procedure.
- You should not wash your hair for the time indicated by your doctor. After washing, the hair transplantation area should never be used with towels and should be dried with a hairdryer.
- If you are doing sports that will hit the head area (football, basketball, taekwondo, kickbox, boxing, wrestling, etc.), you should start these activities after 45 days.
- If you are going to sleep and go on a journey after hair transplantation, traveling with a simple inflatable pillow that will fill your neck will prevent your head from leaning against the glass or elsewhere, and your hair follicles from being damaged.
- You should not use aspirin for the first week after the operation. It is also not recommended to take blood thinners and herbal supplements such as ginseng, vitamin E, etc.
- You should not drink alcohol for a month. It is recommended to reduce smoking as well.
- They can return to their sexual life two weeks after the operation. But it is not recommended to have sexual intercourse for two weeks. Drugs such as antibiotics, painkillers to be used after the hair transplant operation and their usage should be given by the doctor who operated.