The Most Dangerous Plastic Surgery Procedures
If we want more perfection in our body we have to take the risk of getting perfection. As you can say beauty does not come without taking risk of your life. The most dangerous Plastic Surgery Procedures are as follows:
- Body Lift: it is the most dangerous body procedure. İt involves multiple surgeries performed together like lifting buttocks, belly, genitals, thighs, and breasts. Body Lift improves the look of the body by toning the fat and giving a perfect shape to your body. İt took about 8 hours for performing the procedure. İt takes longer recovery time than usual surgeries.
- Facial Reconstruction Surgery: it is similar to butt lift surgery that involves various procedures to get it done. İt involves skull base reconstruction, facial trauma reconstructive procedures, facial reanimations and nose reconstruction, etc. The most dangerous surgery in this is structuring and reshaping the jaw that is known as orthognathic surgery. İt is quite complex to perform the procedure.
- Tummy Tuck: this excess skin is removed from the abdomen area that helps in enhancing the appearance of the stomach. İt involves the risk of the excess build-up of seroma, numbness, bleeding, poor wound healing, scarring, and tissue necrosis. Now the complexions of this surgery are increasing which makes it dangerous.
- Liposuction: it means removing excess fat from the parts of the body and transfer it to other areas where it is required. İt involves various risks like blood clots in a vein, severe bruising, heart or kidney problems, allergic reactions, skin burns, and fat clogs in the lung. Some complications lead the person to death, so we can say it is not less than being dangerous plastic surgery.
Services provided by Estexcellent
- It offers a city tour to patients who they receive through airport transfer with a professional translator.
- Provide reliable and quality service as a world-renowned health center.
- They have a customer-centric approach that is focused on the comfort of patients.
- Provide treatment with the latest technology advancements.
- It provides professional aesthetic and health service