Brazilian butt lift surgery (BBL)
What is Brazilian butt lift surgery?
It is a fat transfer procedure that helps in creating backside augmentation looks more natural. Brazilian butt lift surgery use liposuction to remove fat from other areas of the body like from the abdomen, hips, or thighs. It helps in creating more fullness in the backside. It helps in removing fat from other common areas and transfers it to the buttock.
Benefits of Brazilian buttock surgery
There are various benefits of having Brazilian buttock surgery, these are as follows:
- Reduces fat pockets from hip, belly, or thighs and adding them to the buttock to give it fullness.
- Enhance the lower body curve
- Clothes will look more attractive after surgery
- Youthful look
Side effects of Brazilian butt lift surgery
There are side effects of every surgery. Butt lift surgery also has certain side effects like scarring, infection, pain, loss of skin in treated areas, lumps under the area of skin which is injected, fat embolism in lungs or heart.
Who is a good candidate for surgery?
- Feels uncomfortable in clothes
- who is a nonsmoker
- Lost their natural shape due to weight fluctuation and age
- who is at the healthy diet
- Have enough fat hips, thighs, etc
- who is living a healthy lifestyle
Brazilian butt lift Recovery
You have to specially take care of yourself after undergone surgery like other surgeries. It is not advisable to sit on the butt for two weeks after getting the done surgery. The patient needs to sleep on their stomach or your side. Until butt recovery.
It might be possible that the buttock gets swollen for some weeks until you start recovering from surgery.