What is breast augmentation? Benefits-Side Effects- Cost Surgery in Turkey
Breast Augmentation Procedure
In this surgery size of a person’s breast increases. It is also called augmentation mammoplasty. People prefer this surgery to enhance their physical appearance, adjust uneven breasts, reconstruct the breast after mastectomy and increase breast size after breastfeeding or pregnancy. The recovery takes about 2 months or more it depends upon how you take care of your health and following the doctor’s advice.
Benefits of Boob Job
There are various benefits of getting breast augmentation surgery done, these are as follows:
- Boob job adds curves and volumes as some women have smaller breasts so they want a good shape to their body by adding volume to the breasts that gave them the desired figure.
- It treats the breasts that are asymmetric like one small and other big that make women feel embarrassed so it provides them balanced breast size that gives them a perfect fitting to bras and other clothes.
- Boob Job helps in curing sagging that happens due to breastfeeding of the child to make their figure attractive like before.
- It helps in increasing the self-confidence that was lost due to feeling inferior due to natural breast size that was not perfect.
Side Effects of Breast augmentation
The possible side effects of breast augmentation are as follows:
- Breast pain
- Undesired results
- Breast numbness
- Nipple changes in appearance
- Incorrect position of the implant
- Breast cellulitis
- Skin wrinkling over the implant
- Breaking of implant
- Capsular contracture
- Breastfeeding problem
- Allergic reactions
Cost of Breast augmentation Surgery
The cost of the surgery starts from $2000 to S4500 in Turkey depending upon the hospital, other services like hotels, transfer from and to the airport, medical tourism, etc.
Get your Free Econsultation 1 munite